Wednesday, September 28, 2011
application now gets only basic data from fitlog file (which takes only few seconds), then you can freely use application and rest of data will be processed in background process (you can see progress in notifications area).
application first downloads only list of activities. Once this is done you can use application and activities will be downloaded in background one by one. If you'll try to open activity which is not yet downloaded application will prioritize that activity so it will be immediately downloaded as next activity.
All Garmin files are now downloaded to sd-card as TCX files so it won't be needed to re-download if file format changes.
- map routes are down-sampled if activity is zoomed out, this way it's much faster to navigate map (especially on long routes or multiple routes in compare mode)
- all graphs draws much faster
- added smoothing of graph values to preferences
- memory optimization
- few bug fixes
If you'll find any problems please let me know in comments.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
- more design changes
- added preferences for each screen
- ability to turn off graph on map view
Few times was requested if application could also read SportTracks logbook format. It's not possible to do because logbook is not open format, it changes pretty often, data in tracks fields (for example location, heart rate, cadence) are not human readable so you wouldn't see any useful data except what you can now see on Info page. I'll implement logbook format as soon as it will be possible to do.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
I've added lots of additional caching/speed-ups so application now run faster than ever before :)
There are also some new features:
- added power graph
- added active pace
- added customization of activities list
- added sorting in activities list
- added rest laps
Monday, September 12, 2011
Another day, another version :)
- view activities by equipment for fitlog format - hit menu in categories view
- added "All activities" to categories view
- small speed improvements - fitlog cache will be recreated
- improvements in TCX import
Suggestions for new features and 5* in Android Market are welcome ;)
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Biggest feature is Multi-compare mode. If you select more than two activities you'll see this new screen. It may take a few seconds to parse if you select more activities at once.
Application now shows pace graph. You can select visibility in preferences
In this version are also some small improvements.
Friday, September 9, 2011
- switch between metric/imperial units
- turn off graphs and values you don't want to see in activity page
- show map with Earth icon from activity
- map automatically pans to selected value on chart
- date now has the same format as device
+ some bug fixes
If you've got any feature requests please let me know ;)